Why LIC - "People's Money for People's Welfare"
Life Insurance Corporation of India (abbreviated as LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India. LIC of India offers several advantages not available from any other financial instrument. It provides the dual benefits of savings and security. Life insurance can be an important asset to have, no matter where you are in life. LIC of India offers several advantages not available from any other financial instrument. It provides the dual benefits of savings and security. Life insurance can be an important asset to have, no matter where you are in life. Death benefits are generally income-tax-free to the beneficiary.
How LIC different from other Insurance Companies?
- Owned by Government of India. Returns are assured by Government Of India
- Life insurance in India made its debut well over 63 years ago.
- LIC’s total business is more than all other private insurance companies put together.
- LIC has branch wise underwriting and claim settlement team hence time period is short for execution.
- LIC has highest claim settlement ratio.
- Net Income of LIC is around Rs. 4.9 Lakhs Crore
- As on 2019, Total Assets of LIC is around Rs. 28 Lakhs crores.
- Average annual salary for LIC Agent in Life Insurance Corporation Of India is Rs. 1.9 lakhs in India.
Just like an Architect design structures for his clients, Become Architect of Financial Planning, design a Successful Financial Future for your clients.
You will help people realise their dreams by fulfilling their financial goals.
We provide you with the best-in-class training systems, since that is what differentiates LIC Agent from the rest.
Sales And Marketing Support
We support our Agents with innovative sales and marketing tools.
LIC offers you and your customer unmatched financial strength and solidity.
A Successful Team
By joining us, you will be a part of the country's finest team of life insurance Agents.
As an Agent, you will be a true entrepreneur. You have the freedom to be your own boss. Work for yourself. Make your own money.
Our remuneration system not only takes care of your current earnings, but also guarantees an earning for the future
Get Your Free Consultation TODAY to become a LIC Financial Advisor!
Mrs. M. Porkodi., B.Com., A.I.I.I.,
Development Officer - LIC of India
“It’s all about making the right choice at the right time to be Financially Free and Successful”